The wetness of the pulp depends on:
- The consistency of the fruits and vegetables used
- The amount of fiber (it can block the mesh holes of the sieve so that the juice flows into the pulp container instead of the jug)
To prevent this:
- Clean the sieve in between juicings
- Insert the fruits or vegetables into the feeding tube slowly, piece by piece
- Do not exert too much pressure on the pusher
Note: Even if the pulp still feels a little wet, the juicer has already extracted the maximum out of the fruits or vegetables used. However, this is the case with all juice extractors.