Learn how to make Masala Vada using Philips Kitchen Appliances
- Soaked chana dal - 200 g
- Green chili - 25 g
- Coriander leaves - 10 g
- Onion - 50 g
- Ginger garlic paste - 5 g
- Salt - 2 g
- Curry leaves - 5 g
- Fennel - 5 g
- Asafoetida - 2 g
- Soak the channa dal for 2 hours, strain the water away.
- Add channa daal in PowerBullet jar and mince in “vegetable mincing” preset menu.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, chopped onions, green chillies and other ingredients.
- Mix well with curry leaves, coriander leaves and make into desired shapes by hand.
- Heat the oil in the pan to deep fry and cook the vadas until golden brown.
- Serve hot with some dips.
- *Add flour if required to hold the vada