Article Published Date : 2017-02-28
How to preset radio stations on my Philips Hi-Fi?
- Tune to your desired station
- Press PROGRAM to activate programming. PROG flashes in the display.
- Press ▲/▼ to allocate a number from 1 to 40 to this station.
- Press PROGRAM again to confirm the setting. PROG disappears, the preset number and the frequency of the preset station are shown.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to store other stations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.