Article Published Date : 2017-02-28
How to program CD track on my Philips Hi-Fi system?
- Press PROGRAM to enter the programming mode. A track number is shown and PROG flashes.
- Press ▐◄◄/►►▌ (▐◄/►▌) repeatedly to select your desired track number. For an MP3 disk, press ▲/▼ and ▐◄◄/►►▌ (▐◄/►▌) to select the desired album and track for programming.
- Press PROGRAM to confirm the track number to be stored.
- Repeat steps 2-3 to select and store all desired tracks.
- To start playback of your disk program, press ■ followed by ►▌▌.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.