Rated 1.5 out of 5 by 6
Rated 1 out of 5 by mariappan cooking is worst - not cook in fully - half cooking only
i buy one new electric rice cooker on 3/7/2016,the foods are not cook in fully half cooking only done from this product
7 July 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by rmurali My Bill has come down drastically.. read review for details
Well, I have my own way of saving... Money, Electricity, Gas, Water, also this leads to reducing pollution and support Green Projects. Okay.
1) I use half glass of water and pour into the container in the cooker.
2) use another container and keep the stuff in that , which need to be cooked.. a) Rice b) milk c) vegetables d) sambar e) rasam, f) payasam, g) soup
3) Close container loosely - open enough to let excess steam out
4) close cooker tight and switch on
5) wait and look for steam coming through and switch off when you see steam
6) wait for steam to stop from the hole on the lid and switch on again.
7) repeat 5 and 6 for three to four times
8) In 1/4th of electricity, very least water, very less time , sumptuous meal will be ready.
Saving Electricity , water and cooking this way, I never used GAS for last 10 years !! I get repeated reminder from our Gas Company in Chennai to renew my cylinder and I gave a letter as above, as a reason to extend and keep my gas connection alive for 3 years.. So, you tell me, Dont I save on pollution also ?
24 November 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Punekar Please don't buy this rice cooker
The rice gets burnt in the bottom everytime you cook rice as this doesnt have a metal plate which prevents burning of rice.Due to this wastage of rice and i will not recommend buying this product.
How can you afford wasting a layer of rice each time you cook?
19 July 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by RiteshD rice burns if kept on warm mode
Nice Design but lacks in its basic feature .. cant cook evenly ..even without keeping on warm mode the bottom most rice gets brown shed .. they should have added buzzer and timer.
16 March 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by victim all looks n no work
i bought one of these a few days ago. started using it. the rice gets burnt at the bottom. i checked with my relatives and found that they use othe brand cooker an have a net like metal detachable plate which prevents the rice from burning at the bottom. now m stuck wid eating burnt rice untill i dispose it off somehow
24 October 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Arghyo The product has issues and does not work as desired
I had this product not working within 15 days of purchase . Rice does not cook completely and it moves to keep warm mode
18 May 2012