My Philips TV channels are locked and a prompt to ENTER PIN appears on-screen
Published on 2016-12-29
When TV LOCK is turned on in the TV menu, the prompt to enter the pin will appear on the screen each time when you turn on the TV.
Enter your pin code to view the channels. If you have forgotten your pin code, enter the universal code '8888'.
Follow these steps to turn off TV lock:
- Press the ‘MENU' button on the remote control to access the main menu.
- Press the cursor down to select FEATURES and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor down to select TV LOCK and press the cursor right.
- When the prompt ENTER PIN appears on the screen, enter your pin code.
- If you have forgotten your pin code, enter the universal code '8888'.
- Select UNLOCK and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the 'BACK' button to exit the menu.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.