- After a DVD±R disk has been finalized, no further recording or editing can be done on it.
- Ensure that you have completed all recording and editing before finalizing the disk
Follow the steps below to finalize the DVD±R disk:
1) Press DISK / DISK MENU to access the disk menu.
2) Select a title and press OK.
- The editing menu is displayed
3) Select [ Finalize ] and press OK.
- A warning message is displayed
4) Select [ OK ] in the menu and press OK.
- Finalization begins. The process takes a few minutes depending on the length of recordings.
Do not open the disk tray or switch off the power as this may render the disk unusable.