My Philips player displays wrong date and time
You can resolve the problem by connecting the player to your PC which has an active Internet connection.
- Connect your PC to Internet.
- Run Windows Media Player software in the PC.
- Connect the player to your PC with the supplied USB cable. The player starts clock synchronization with the Microsoft time server automatically.
- Disconnect the player from your PC only a message “ok to disconnect” appears on the display of the player.
- Adjust to your local time and date on your player.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.