Learn how to make Mutton Seekh Kebab using Philips Kitchen Appliances
Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Mutton boneless - 300 g
- Corn flour - 25 g
- Egg - 1 no.
- Oil - 10 ml
- Red chili powder - 10 g
- White pepper powder - 2 g
- Garam masala - 5 g
- Salt - 5 g
- Green chili - 10 g
- Onion - 50 g
- Coriander - 5 g
- Mint - 5 g
- Lemon juice - 10 ml
- Add meat in PowerBullet jar and mince in “Chicken mincing” Preset menu to a desired level.
- The meat must be coarsely minced.
- Transfer the minced meat in a bowl.
- Add in the corn flour, egg and the dry ingredients together.
- Fine chop the green chilli, onion, mint & coriander and add to the meat mixture.
- Season it with salt and lemon juice.
- Wet a chop stick or a stick of lemon grass and make the shape of seekh kebab.
- Then fry it in a pan or roast it in an oven at 180*C for 20 mins.
- Serve it hot with some mint chutney.