Minty melon soup
Very refreshing in the summer as desert or drink. Cantaloupe or Galia melon are nice but any type will work.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 3 minutes
- 600 g melon, without skin
- juice of 1 lime
- mint leafs from 5-10 stalks
- 3 tbsp honey (maybe less, depending on melon)
- 250 ml hot water
- Infuse the hot water with the mint and honey in 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile chop the melon roughly and place into the Soup maker. Add the infused water and the lime juice. Select the Smoothie program.
- When the program is ready, pour into a large container and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour. You can add ice cubes to speed up the process.
- Chef’s tip: Make sure the melon is ripe.