Preheat the airfryer to 200°C. Double up the muffin cups to form four cups in total.
Sift the flour into a bowl and add the baking powder, cinnamon, sugar and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
In another bowl, lightly beat the egg and add the milk and melted butter. Mix well. Stir this mixture into the flour. Then add the cranberries and mix.
Spoon the batter into the doubled muffin cups and carefully place them in the fryer basket.
Slide the basket into the airfryer and set the timer to 15 minutes. Bake the muffins until they are golden brown and done. Let the muffins cool in the cups.
Replace the cranberries with:
- 75 g blueberries
- 75 g chopped apple mixed with 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 75 g chopped dates with 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 100 g pure chocolate (70% cocoa) with 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
Replace sugar and cinnamon with 50 g grated cheese and add one of the following to the batter:
- 75 g boiled ham in strips with 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 75 g coarsely chopped and roasted hazelnuts, pistachios or pecans
By clicking on the link, you will be leaving the official Royal Philips ("Philips") website. Any links to third-party websites that may appear on this site are provided only for your convenience and in no way represent any affiliation or endorsement of the information provided on those linked websites. Philips makes no representations or warranties of any kind with regard to any third-party websites or the information contained therein.