What material are my bottle and teat made of?
Possible Baby bottle materials:
- PP: Polypropylene
- PES: Polyethersulfone (Discontinued since the beginning of 2011)
- Advanced PES - Honey color
- Classic PP - Milk colour-transparent or transparent pink/blue
- Natural PP - Milk colour-transparent or transparent pink/blue
Teat materials - all teats are made of silicon
- Ring and cup are made of PP.
- Adapter ring is made of PP+Silicon.
- Currently, ALL the Avent products which come IN CONTACT WITH FOOD are BPA FREE.
- In 2008 the POLYCARBONATE (PC) bottles were DISCONTINUED because they contained BPA.