Banana Coffee Caramel Smoothie
This drink will wake you up and gives
energy at the same time.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 0 minutes, Cooking time: 23 minutes
- 400 g bananas
- 600 ml milk
- 200 ml strong coffee, cooled
- 2-4 tbsp caramel sauce, to taste
- Peel and chop the bananas.
- Put all of the ingredients into the soup maker, close the lid and select the smoothie option.
- When the smoothie is ready, open the lid and serve in tall glasses with a straw. Finish with an extra drizzle of caramel sauce if you like.