Lamb chops with refreshing cucumber salad
Mint: The perfect complement to lamb
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 20 minutes,
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- 250 ml Bulgarian yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- freshly ground black pepper
- 8 lamb chops, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- - grill pan or barbecue
- - food processor with shredder accessory
- Peel the cucumbers, halve them lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Place the shredder accessory in the food processor and shred the cucumber.
- Mix the cucumber with the mint, yoghurt, 1 tablespoon oil and the garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lightly brush the lamb chops with oil, season to taste with salt and pepper and grill on the barbecue for 6-7 minutes, until they’re nicely browned on the outside and rosy-pink on the inside. Serve with the cucumber salad.
- 20 minutes preparation time