Try baking muffins in the Airfryer! The Viva model allows you to bake a batch of six muffins at a time and the Avance, nine muffins. Use this recipe as a basic recipe and substitute the blueberries with goji berries or figs.
- 175 g sugar
- 250 g low fat yogurt
- 280 g flour
- 150 g blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Heat the Airfryer to 160 degrees. Mix the sugar with the egg, yogurt and the seeds from one vanilla pod in the food processor. To do this, use the flat beater and turn the food processor to setting 4. Mix for 5 minutes.
- Add in the baking powder and turn to setting number 2, then carefully add the blueberries.
- Fill 12 muffin cases two thirds full and bake the muffins in batches of six or nine, depending on the Airfryer model, for 15 minutes at 160 degrees. Let the muffins cool then dust with powdered sugar. A real treat!