Man Garden/ Groin grooming
1. Before trimming, have a quick comb through to remove any knots.
2. Use a trimmer designed for body grooming such as the Philips Norelco Bodygroom PRO. This body groomer has a 3D pivoting head and adjusts to every curve of your body for a close, comfortable shave, even in sensitive areas. And with five adjustable length settings, you can adjust your look to suit your body grooming style.
3. Repeat this groin grooming every 7-12 days.
4. Pull skin taut and shave first with the direction of hair growth and then against. Avoid very sensitive areas. And don’t go over the same area too many times. Take your time to groom your groin and use short, light strokes.
5. Rinse with cool water, pat dry with a soft towel and finally apply a light, unscented lotion.
Why groom your junkyard?
Trimming your man garden makes it less of a jungle down there. Trim groin hair down to around an inch and you’ll also notice the appearance of increased size. Feeling really brave? Spice things up with an all-over shave.