1. Comb your beard and mustache neatly downwards. Use your beard trimmer without the comb to trim a (slanting) line from the side of your mustache down to your jaw on each side.
2. Continue both lines below the jawbone, and connect them with a straight line along your neck.
3. Remove the remaining hair on your cheeks and neck, without going too close to the outline of your beard and mustache.
4. Trim your mustache below the corner of your lips to leave a gap above your beard, and shape your mustache to a style that suits you. Trim two semicircles around your Soul Patch too.
5. Put on the trimmer comb, and trim the hair on your chin evenly to the length you want. For a neat effect, tidy up with the rotary shaver.