If your toothbrush does not connect with the Philips Sonicare app, follow the steps below:
- Make sure your toothbrush is fully charged.
- Check that your phone’s operating system and the app are updated.
- Activate Bluetooth on your mobile device.
- Hold your toothbrush and mobile device close together.
- Remove your toothbrush from the charger or push the mode button to activate the LED symbols on the handle.
- Open the Sonicare app.
If your toothbrush does not connect when you open the app, unpair/forget your toothbrush in your phone’s Bluetooth settings. Restart the Sonicare app to re-pair your device. Clearing the Bluetooth cache on your mobile device may also resolve connectivity issues.Note:
users of the Sonicare 9900 Prestige toothbrush may also be able to resolve connection issues by resetting the handle.