Note that these instructions apply only to the SCF323. To check which model you have, refer to the label on the motor unit or the box your product came in.
- Ensure all parts are clean and disinfected.
- Insert the valve into the pump body from underneath (figure 1).
- Put the bottle onto the pump body and turn it anticlockwise to attach it. Do not over-tighten (figure 2).
- Insert the massage cushion into the pump funnel and press the rim to ensure a good seal (figure 3).
- Put the silicone diaphragm onto the pump body and press the rim to make sure a seal (figure 4).
- Firmly push the cap onto the silicone diaphragm, so that it sits securely on top of the silicone diaphragm (figure 5).
- Connect the silicone tube to the cap and the motor firmly (figure 6).
- Connect the motor unit to a power source.