Create your own beard style: Chin Curtain Beard
1. Trim your facial hair to 1/8 to 1/5 of an inch even look, so that you can focus in on your curtain style.
2. Create your Chin Curtain Beard style by defining the edges: use a full-size or precision trimmer to create a line in front of your sideburns from the middle of your ear to about 2 inches above your jaw line. Follow the natural curve of your face to the center of your chin.
3. Trim and shape your Chin Curtain Beard, using a beard trimmer with a length comb or zoom wheel set at the 3rd or 4th position, until you have a beard with a soft angular shape.
4. Use a precision trimmer to create definition on the outside of your Chin Curtain Beard, carefully touching the edges of the hair with the trimmer to form well-defined lines. Extra tip: be sure to hold the beard trimmers upright during use.
5. Use the mini foil shaver to remove the hair under your bottom lip.
6. Give your cheeks, mustache and neck a clean shave with a rotary shaver, moving in a gentle, circular motion.