Article Published Date : 2017-07-17
How to connect my Philips soundbar with my MP3 player?
You can connect your Philips soundbar with your MP3 player using a 3.5mm audio cable. See below how to perform the connection:
1. Use a 3.5mm audio cable (not supplied)
- Connect one end of the cable to the headphone connector of the MP3 player
- Connect the other end of the cable to AUDIO IN connector on the side of the Soundbar
3. Press the buttons on the MP3 player to select and play audio files or music
Note: The diagram below shows an example. Appearance of your product and location of the connector may be different.
- Functionality (2)
- Software and Firmware (1)
- First use and Installation / Download (1)
- Reception/Connectivity (1)
Not what you are looking for?