1) Wait for a few minutes. Depending on the speed of you network, it can take some time to detect your home theater.
2) From your home theater, browse PC
3) In the Media Sharing window, click How does sharing change firewall settings.
» A Windows Media Player help file appears.
4) In the help file, read What are the network and firewall requirements.
5) If you still can't set up media sharing, call Philips Consumer Care.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.