My Philips soundmachine cannot playback songs in order
Published on 2017-02-28
The SHUFFLE mode may be is selected. If you don't like the set playback songs in random order, you can do the following:
- Press MODE once or more to select REP ALL
- Press STOP to cancel the current play mode
There are some options for you to select to playback songs.
- REP - Play the current track continuously
- REP ALL - Play the entire disc/program continuously
- SHUF - Play all tracks in random order (This function is not available with PROG)
Looking for something else?
Discover all Philips Support options
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.