- Switch the external device and the TV off.
- Connect the DVI-to-HDMI adapter from the ‘DVI’ connection of the external device to the ‘HDMI’ connection of the TV.
- Connect the audio cable from the ‘AUDIO OUT’ connection of the external device to the ‘AUDIO IN DVI/VGA’ connection at the rear of the TV.
- Switch the external device and the TV on.
- After connecting the devices, press the [Source] button on the remote control. Use the cursor [Up] or [Down] to select the TV connection you have used to connect the DVI device and press the [OK] button in order to watch their programme.
Alternately, you may add the new device(s) to the home menu and select the device via the home menu. If a device is no longer connected to the TV, you can remove it from the home menu.