Article Published Date : 2017-02-28
How to get surround sound from my TV via Philips HTS?
Published on 2017-02-28
There are two options to allow you to hear the TV audio:
- Connecting to the AUDIO IN-AUX sockets
- Connecting to the SCART sockets
Connecting to the AUDIO IN-AUX sockets
- Connect the audio cables (red/white - not supplied) to the AUDIO IN-AUX/AUDIO IN-AUX1 jacks on the Home Theatre System and the AUDIO output jacks on the TV
- Press AUDIO SOURCE repeatedly until AUX/AUX1 is displayed on the display panel
Connecting to the SCART sockets (applicable to a device that has SCART sockets)
- Connect a SCART cable to the SCART TO TV jack on the Home Theatre System and the SCART input jack on the TV
- Press AUDIO SOURCE repeatedly until SCART IN is displayed on the display panel
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.