Article Published Date : 29 March 2023
Find out how to store all tools of your Philips Food Processor in the article below.
You can store all tools in the bowl:
- Attach the driving spindle on the motor unit
- Attach the bowl onto the motor unit
- Place the emulsifying disc in the bowl
- Place the chopping knife in the middle of the bowl
- Put the shredding/slicing inserts, the kneading tool and the tool holder beside the chopping knife
- Place the plastic disc with attached insert on the driving spindle
- Close the lid
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.