1. Gently curved brows are perfect for heart-shaped faces. If your chin is the tip of the heart at the bottom, your brows can be the curved rims at the top.
2. An oval face profits from strong, defined eyebrows that help make your eyes the centre of attention.
3. If you have a round face, wide, curved brows with a high arch can make it appear longer.
4. To balance out a long face, flat, horizontal brow lines are ideal. They are also suitable for square faces.
5. If you want to balance prominent facial features, try shaping your brows with a slight curve to help soften features.