Product availability is subject to country regulatory clearance. Please contact your local sales representative to check availability in your country.
1. Davies JE, et al., DEFINE-FLAIR: A Multi- Centre, Prospective, International, Randomized, Blinded Comparison of Clinical Outcomes and Cost Efficiencies of iFR andFFR Decision-Making for Physiological Guided Coronary Revascularization. New England Journal of Medicine, epub March 18, 2017.
2. Gotberg M, et al., iFR-SWEDEHEART Investigators.. Instantaneous Wave-free Ratio versus Fractional Flow Reserve to Guide PCI. N Engl J Med. 2017 May 11;376(19):1813-18233.
3. Patel M. “Cost-effectiveness of instantaneous wave-Free Ratio (iFR) compared with Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) to guide coronary revascularization decision-making.” Late-breaking Clinical Trial presentation at ACC on March 10, 2018.
4. A. Maehara, M. Matsumura, Z.A. Ali, G.S. Mintz, G.W. Stone. IVUS-guided versus OCT-guided coronary stent implantation. J Am Coll Cardiol Img, 10 (2017), pp. 1487-1503.
5. Choi K, et al. Impact of Intravascular Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Coronary Intervention on Long-Term Clinical Outcomes in Patients Undergoing ComplexProcedures. JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions. Mar 2019, 4281; DOI: 10.1016/j.jcin.2019.01.227.
6. Co-registration tools available within IntraSight 7 configuration via SyncVision.
7. Davies JE, et al., Use of the Instantaneous Wave-free Ratio or Fractional Flow Reserve in PCI. N Engl J Med. 2017 May 11;376(19):1824-1834.
8. 2018 ESC/EACTS Guidelines on myocardial revascularization: The task force on myocardial revascularization of the European society of cardiology (ESC) and Europeanassociation for cardio-thoracic surgery (EACTS). Eur Heart J. 2018;00:1-96.
9. Patel M, et al., ACC/AATS/AHA/ASE/ASNC/SCAI/SCCT/STS 2017 Appropriate Use Criteria for Coronary Revascularization in Patients with Stable Ischemic HeartDisease. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017 May 2;69(17):2212-2241.
10. ACC CathPCI Hospital Registry.
11. Lofti A, et al. Focused update of expert consensus statement: Use of invasive assessments of coronary physiology and structure: A position statement of the societyof cardiac angiography and interventions. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2018;1–12.
12. Lotfi, A., Davies, J. E., Fearon, W. F., Grines, C. L., Kern, M. J., & Klein, L. W. (2018). Focused update of expert consensus statement: Use of invasive assessments ofcoronary physiology and structure: A position statement of the society of cardiac angiography and interventions. Catheterization and cardiovascular interventions :official journal of the Society for Cardiac Angiography & Interventions, 92(2), 336–347.
13. Witzenbichler B, et al. Relationship between intravascular ultrasound guidance and clinical outcomes after drug-eluting stents: The ADAPT-DES study. Circulation.2014 Jan:129,4;463-470.