Create your own sexy stubble in four steps.
1. Nothing could be easier – avoid your shaver for a day or two, or until your stubble beard grows in.
2. Going to the dark side with class does require some effort. Once you’ve got the perfect amount of stubble, around 1/8 to 1/5 of an inch, maintain the length of your beard with your stubble trimmer– a trimmer with a zoom wheel will help you achieve your ideal length.
3. After trimming your beard, use a mini foil shaver to create a line under your chin. Keep your neck nice and tidy below that line with your Philips Norelco rotary shaver, using steady pressure, and a gentle, circular motion.
4. Shave the area of the beard beneath your cheekbones with a mini foil shaver, carefully forming a downward oval shape–or draw a straight diagonal line from the beginning of your sideburn to the edge of your mustache.
Styling/maintenance of the Five O’clock Shadow
Use your Stubble Trimmer Pro to maintain the length and keep the edges of your beard neat. Repeat Step 3 as needed for a clean neckline.
From zero to sexy: the Five O’clock Shadow in a nutshell
Nothing says “I didn’t sleep at home… or alone” like the Five O’clock Shadow beard. From Clint Eastwood to George Clooney, Hollywood has turned stubble from an everyday guy’s everyday struggle into the epitome of cool.
12 Hours Later...
If you really want to see what you’d look like with a 5 am shadow beard, there are 2 ways to go about it:
- set your alarm
- if you’re still up at 5am you really shouldn’t be checking yourself out in the mirror, or alone alone…
Let’s face it, a real Five O’clock Shadow separates the men from the boys; you either have what it takes or you don’t.Grooming and maintaining a Five O’clock Shadow is perfect for highlighting cheekbones in a square face, or for disguising a week chin on the less chiseled.