Occupying that comfortable middle ground between a tiny Clark Gable and a bushy Walrus, the Natural Mustache simply lets you make the most of what Mother Nature has given you. It's not tricky or contrived - it's just an honest expression of your hair-growing abilities and manhood. Simple and straightforward, with nothing to hide.
1. Comb your mustache downwards.
2. Trim the hair above your upper lip to give a clean line, and trim a gentle curve under your nose.
3. Trim the ends outwards from the edge of your lips.
4. Remove the rest of your beard by using the trimmer without the comb.
5. Use mustache wax or pomade to tame your mustache, and trim it regularly to keep it tidy.