Public is hereby informed that Philips India Limited intends sell the below equipment by inviting bids on AS IS WHAT IS BASIS on the below terms and conditions:
- Description of the Equipment: CATHLAB
- Model: FD 10 – September 2012
- Past User: This equipment has been used by Chikitsaborti Udyog (Sanjiban Hospital), Howrah, West Bengal under a Deferred Payment and Hypothecation Agreement.
- Proceedings: Since Chikitsabrati Udyog (Sanjiban Hospital), did not pay the money due as per the agreement, Arbitration proceedings were initiated by Philips. The Learned Arbitrator by order dated 22 February 2016 and the Hon’ble Delhi High Court by its order dated 23 March 2017 (OMP (1) 117 of 2017) permitted Philips to take possession of the equipment and sell it. The equipment is now in the possession of Philips India Limited.
- Reserve Price: Indian Rupees 1,95,000/- (Rupees One Crore and Ninety-Five Lakhs only)
- Inspection: Inspection may be carried out by interested persons during 23rd May 2017 to 24th May 2017 between 11 am to 04 pm at Junglepur Warehouse, Junglepur, Gate No 1, Kolkata, India.
- Submission of Bid: Any person interested may submit their bid in sealed cover on or before 4.00 pm on 25 May 2017 or via e mail to Vijayant.email@example.com.
- Opening of Bid: The bids will be opened at 5.00 pm on 25 May 2017 at Building No 9b, 9th floor, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana. One person representing the Bidder is entitled to be present at the time of opening of bids.
- Terms and conditions of the bids: