Careers Respiratory Therapist – Delhi/NCR, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune & Mumbai
- Execute care plan for the patients enrolled in homecare services as directed by physician
- Improve clinical outcomes of the patients by ensuring complete adherence, Compliance of disease management programme
- Ensure all business activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands, corporate policies and ethical standards
- Provide and update required physician and patient report on completion of all application visits
- Train patients in applying the best possible clinical procedures and protocols to achieve optimal usage
- Support sales force with presenting our solutions, product demonstrations and clinical applications of products to our prospective and existing customers if required
- Keep up to date with new developments in the clinical application and operating field of the relevant equipment and disease management programme.
- Ensure that all clinical applications training, with both new and existing customers, complies with the company's quality policy
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
- Adverse event reporting if any to the quality team
- Follow Infection control practices as per guidelines
- Provide Basic Life Support ( as per American heart association) in case of an emergency
- Patient Education on Infection control, rights & responsibilities
- Provide psychological support and clarify doubts of patient/attendants
- Preferably Respiratory therapist or Physiotherapy background.
- 2- 6 years of clinical experience of Non Invasive and Life Support Ventilation
- Preferably relevant technical or clinical experience in hospital critical care setup
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
- Willing to travel extensively (with local city / surrounding areas)
- Operates with a strong sense of empathy towards patients
- Ability to educate and up-scale understanding of patients
Interested applicants fulfilling the criteria can write to firstname.lastname@example.org with their detailed CV.