Potato Croquettes with Parmesan Cheese
Side dish – 4 portions
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 30 minutes, Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 300 g starchy potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Freshly ground pepper
- 50 g bread crumbs
- Boil the potato cubes in salted water for 15 minutes until ready. Drain the potatoes and mash them finely with a potato masher or a ricer. Allow the mashed potatoes to cool.
- Add the egg yolk, cheese, flour and chives to the potato puree and mix well. Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Preheat the AirFryer to 200°C. Mix the oil and the bread crumbs and keep stirring until the mixture becomes loose and crumbly again.
- Shape the potato puree into 12 croquettes and roll them through the bread crumbs until they are completely coated.
- Put six croquettes in the fryer basket and slide the basket into the AirFryer. Set the timer to 4 minutes and fry the potato croquettes until they are crispy brown. Then fry the rest of the croquettes.