Quinoa can be used as a grain but technically it is more related to plants, gluten free and rich in protein and vitamins.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 200 g quinoa
- 550 ml stock
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- chopped fresh rosemary leafs
- To finish the tabboulet:
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1-2 handfuls of chopped fresh herbs: basil, parsley, coriander
- 2 tbsp juice of lemon or 1 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 50 g chopped walnuts or almonds
- crumbled goat cheese
- Add the ingredients into the Soup maker and select the Compote program.
- When ready leave the quinoa in the appliance for 5-10 minutes to get fully tender.
- Finish the recipe by mixing the quinoa with the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve directly or store in the fridge for later.
- Chef’s tip: You can replace quinoa for bulgur, which works with the same timings and water quantity.