This phenomenon is due to the signal strength of the different programs from the broadcasters. This TV is not capable of changing the strength of the incoming signal.
You can minimise the difference in volume by setting the Auto volume leveling mode in the TV menu to ON;
- Press the ‘MENU' button on the remote control to access the main menu.
- Press the cursor down to select SOUND and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor down to select AUTO VOLUME LEVELING and press the cursor right.
- Select ON and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the 'BACK' button to exit the menu.