Different service providers use their own channel list which contains their predefined channel arrangement and the frequency where the TV can find the channels.
When the service providers update the channel list, the frequency may be changed. You will need to update the channel list to restore the lost channels.
Follow these steps to update the channel list of your TV.
- Press [Home] button on the remote control to access the Home menu.
- Use the cursors buttons [Up], [Down], [Left] and [Right] to select [Setup] and press the [OK] button.
- Select [Search for channels] and press the [OK] button.
- Select [Update Channel] and press the [OK] button.
- Select [Start] and press the [OK] button to start the channel update.
- The menu screen disappears and the progress of channel search is displayed. The progress bar indicates the number of channels added or removed.
- Once the channel update is completed, press the [OK] button and the TV will automatically exit the menu.
If your TV still does not find the channels after the channel update, try to redo the full channel installation.
If no improvement is observed after you have performed the full channel installation, consult your service provider for information related to the missing channels.