Article Published Date : 2021-07-04
How to avoid splashing when using my Philips mixer
- Check if the lid is closed properly
- Check if the measuring cup is placed properly on the lid
- Do not fill beyond the maximum capacity stated in the user manual
- Fill up 80% of the maximum capacity if you process hot liquids or ingredients that tend to foam
- Start mixing at a low speed. Increase the speed gradually.
- When adding liquids or when whipping cream, increase the speed when the mixture has tickened
- Never open the lid during processing
- When you have switched the appliance off, wait until the blade has stopped turning completely before opening the lid
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.