Shaving or Trimming Back & Shoulders
1. To trim your back and shoulders first comb through longer hair to remove knots.
2. Trim larger areas using the length adjustable comb , then move on to any sensitive parts such as moles or scars.
3. Shave against the growth of your hair and try different directions to get a really close shave. Again start by shaving larger areas. Then move on to sensitive areas or parts that require more precision. To make it easier to shave your back, Philips Norelco sells a Bodygroom with an extra long handle for better reach.
4. Rinse with cool water, pat dry and apply skin-soothing lotion.
5. Purchase a shower gel with exfoliating agents to prevent ingrown hairs and razor burn.
It’s behind you
The hairy back is an underrated look. Don’t be afraid to wear yours with pride. But if you do decide to cut it back, try trimming for a neat look that makes muscles appear more defined. Or choose a really close, wet shave with the Bodygroom for a smooth and hair-free look.