Caution: Back up your player before you format it. Formatting erases all the data inside your player.
1) Connect your player to your PC.
2) On your PC desktop, double-click My computer.
3) Highlight your player in the popup window, right-click, and then select Format.
If you don’t see the Format option:
- Double-click on your player in the popup window.
- Highlight the Internal Storage icon, right-click, and then select Format.
- Click Yes when you see the warning message.
4) Click Start to format your player.
5) When the formatting is finished, copy your music, pictures and video onto your player.