You left the workforce for personal reasons and put your career on hold. Now, you would like to get back in the game.
Returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting.
NOW NO MORE…
Back in the Game (B.I.G.) reflects our commitment to diversity and inclusion, by providing a platform to women talent to return to a corporate career, post a break (due to lifecycle, personal or any other reason). This internship program aims at providing women professionals the necessary mentorship and an environment of flexibility as they resume their careers with us at Philips India. The program was first launched in 2013 and on completion of their projects, we absorbed some of the participants into full time roles in 2014. We are pleased to announce the launch of the second edition of B.I.G.
What we have to offer:
· A limited number of live strategic projects for 4-6 months across HR, Marketing, Sales, R&D, Supply chain & Procurement, Finance
· An opportunity for women professionals to restart their careers with flexibility and work with the best
· You will be continuously mentored by senior business leaders and will receive the professional development support that will help you succeed
· Positions based at our offices in Gurgaon, Noida and Pune
We are looking for women applicants:
· Who are eager to return to a career post a break upto 3 years (due to life cycle stage or any other reasons)
· With atleast 3 years of relevant experience - MBA (Marketing, Sales, Procurement, Supply Chain), CAs (for Finance), Engineering graduates (R&D, Customer Service)
· Who possess the maturity and self-confidence to work with colleagues across levels
· Who have excellent interpersonal and communications skills along with a strong customer-focus and service-oriented approach